Our work lives can be relentless and unforgiving.
That’s fine, as long as our other important commitments—such as those to our aging family members and friends—are not being diminished as a result. And what do you do when you finally are able to take some time off from work, but someone has to be there to look in on your aging loved ones? What do you do when there simply isn’t enough of you to go around?
Gentle Wave is here to help. We can provide that little bit extra that you need to keep it all humming along.
Gentle Wave provides a range of services for seniors and those with disabilities or special needs, including:
- Shopping, arranging for deliveries, unpacking and organizing
- Coordinating appointments with utility workers, handymen, landlords
- Picking up dry cleaning, holiday decorations, magazines/newspapers
- Balancing checkbooks, invoice paying, postal issues
- Companionship for entertainment and outings
- Administrative and travel assistance for medical consultations
- Assistance with the logistics for selection of health professionals and institutions
- Assistance with mobility and transportation needs
- Arrangements for purchase and delivery of pharmaceuticals and durable medical equipment
- Check-ins from day-to-day.