The one thing that we so often forget is that our ill or debilitated loved ones need vacations too. They need a break just like the rest of us. But how can you provide that for them when it is such a struggle for you to find the bandwidth to even care for their most basic needs?
Gentle Wave can be there not just to help care for your loved ones, but also enhance their general quality of life. Why not let us take them out for a day of visiting a local museum or a botanical garden? Why not let us take them to a nice restaurant or a show? We can give you a break by helping them take a break from being cared for by you.
Let us help you both.
Gentle Wave provides a range of services for seniors and those with disabilities or special needs, including:
- Shopping, arranging for deliveries, unpacking and organizing
- Coordinating appointments with utility workers, handymen, landlords
- Picking up dry cleaning, holiday decorations, magazines/newspapers
- Balancing checkbooks, invoice paying, postal issues
- Companionship for entertainment and outings
- Administrative and travel assistance for medical consultations
- Assistance with the logistics for selection of health professionals and institutions
- Assistance with mobility and transportation needs
- Arrangements for purchase and delivery of pharmaceuticals and durable medical equipment
- Check-ins from day-to-day.
Gentle Wave, we can help you.