Living a long life is a blessing – but it does take a commitment.
It is so important for our aging loved ones to stay involved in the world around them, everything from doing simple things like grocery shopping; getting to their appointments on time; maintaining their appearance; paying their bills; doing their laundry.
Gentle Wave can help you help them. We can be another lifeline to your aging loved ones when you need us to be.
Gentle Wave provides a range of services for seniors and those with disabilities or special needs, including:
- Shopping, arranging for deliveries, unpacking and organizing
- Coordinating appointments with utility workers, handymen, landlords
- Picking up dry cleaning, holiday decorations, magazines/newspapers
- Balancing checkbooks, invoice paying, postal issues
- Companionship for entertainment and outings
- Administrative and travel assistance for medical consultations
- Assistance with the logistics for selection of health professionals and institutions
- Assistance with mobility and transportation needs
- Arrangements for purchase and delivery of pharmaceuticals and durable medical equipment
- Check-ins from day-to-day.