Finding the right work/life balance can be a lifelong effort. Add to that the commitment necessary to care for an aging loved one, and it can all be overwhelming. But Gentle Wave is here to help you put things back on track.
We can add that extra capacity of time, focus and care that will give you the breathing room you need to provide for your loved one—and yourself.
Gentle Wave provides a range of services for seniors and those with disabilities or special needs, including:
- Shopping, arranging for deliveries, unpacking and organizing
- Coordinating appointments with utility workers, handymen, landlords
- Picking up dry cleaning, holiday decorations, magazines/newspapers
- Balancing checkbooks, invoice paying, postal issues
- Companionship for entertainment and outings
- Administrative and travel assistance for medical consultations
- Assistance with the logistics for selection of health professionals and institutions
- Assistance with mobility and transportation needs
- Arrangements for purchase and delivery of pharmaceuticals and durable medical equipment
- Check-ins from day-to-day.