Think about this: four in ten Americans have actively provided care to aging loved ones. How many of them could have used just a little bit of help in providing that care?
We formed Gentle Wave to provide that sort of assistance. From transporting loved ones to their appointments to engaging them in enriching activities in the surrounding community, we are there for them—and for you.
Gentle Wave provides a range of services for seniors and those with disabilities or special needs, including:
- Shopping, arranging for deliveries, unpacking and organizing
- Coordinating appointments with utility workers, handymen, landlords
- Picking up dry cleaning, holiday decorations, magazines/newspapers
- Balancing checkbooks, invoice paying, postal issues
- Companionship for entertainment and outings
- Administrative and travel assistance for medical consultations
- Assistance with the logistics for selection of health professionals and institutions
- Assistance with mobility and transportation needs
- Arrangements for purchase and delivery of pharmaceuticals and durable medical equipment
- Check-ins from day-to-day.