Have you ever had the feeling there is only one of you but two or three people’s responsibilities resting on your shoulders?
You are an employee, a caregiver, a companion and so much more. How are you supposed to both have it all and do it all, when there is only so much of you to go around?
Gentle Wave was created to meet the needs of people who have taken on the needs of others. You give so much of yourself; let us assist you in that effort. From caring for a frail or ill family member to simply ensuring that appointments are kept and bills are paid, we can be your detail-person, a temporary stand-in for you, helping those to whom you are committed.
Gentle Wave provides a range of services for seniors and those with disabilities or special needs, including:
- Shopping, arranging for deliveries, unpacking and organizing
- Coordinating appointments with utility workers, handymen, landlords
- Picking up dry cleaning, holiday decorations, magazines/newspapers
- Balancing checkbooks, invoice paying, postal issues
- Companionship for entertainment and outings
- Administrative and travel assistance for medical consultations
- Assistance with the logistics for selection of health professionals and institutions
- Assistance with mobility and transportation needs
- Arrangements for purchase and delivery of pharmaceuticals and durable medical equipment
- Check-ins from day-to-day.